Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Silence of the "Blog"

So....... Once again, it's been sometime since I blog. *sigh* I've been busy busy busy AND tired tired tired!

It's obviously late now that I am here talking to myself... But I've been trying to find ways to blog "on the go" - it's really just a code phrase for on my phone!

With 3 kiddos (secretly I call them monsters), I find hard press for time to "go potty" without a child following me. Yet, I've a strong urge once in a while to sort out my thoughts here.

It's the beginning of March, spring season brings new life.. New hope! Yadda yadda yadda........ Means new beginnings = new start = new blogging routine??? (Look how warped my chain of thought is!)

So I'm going to try out Blogger's app on my phone. If it doesn't work out, this is going to go to Wordpress. I sincerely do want to blog and hopefully turn it into something bigger than me yakking to myself.

Hopefully I can get my engine started tomorrow or the day after... Perhaps, never? But one definitely can hope! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment