Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Nicholas' 1st Airshow

Last Saturday, my hubs decided impromptu-ly that he wanted to go to Sentosa to watch Breitling Jet Team's airshow. It was the team's first Singapore performance. Frankly I was hesitant.. The darkening sky, the oppressive heat, a Saturday afternoon on a hot beach is not really my thing.

But boy, was I glad that Nic Boy went to the airshow. He was fascinated by the sand, the people and the flying thingys (the jets) in the sky. Alto, he didn't quite like the heat. Being fair skin like me, I could totally understand why. We burn just too easily!

We got there at about 1.50 p.m., we got really lucky with the parking and managed to parked in a shelter lot. Then, did a short walk towards Siloso Beach..

I stayed under the shade with this boy.
Mummy, why are we on a hot beach today?
While the two girls headed off to the open beach with Daddy. Belle isn't too happy with getting sand into her shoes..
The two sisters:- One happy, the other not.
We had to wait for a while, even though the event says it starts at 2.. The boy was starting to get restless and really hot, so I took him out of the stroller. No, he doesn't like pictures..

And then, it started! It was amazing..

Daddy's impromptu outing was a success, in return, he allowed Mummy to go shopping for a few hours at Vivocity.. And everyone had a good long day. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment