Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Random Good News - May

Recess Area
Yay! Our appeal to buy over the recess area has been approved after almost 10 months here. *drags out all the Reno stuff again* I'll be in Reno heaven - again

BFF is coming to town
What more can I say? I miss my BFF and her sweetie pie, Clara. Looking forward to spending time with them - hopefully sans the kids!

Bangkok trip
Hubs decided that this year we'll celebrate our wedding anniversary with a short gateaway. With 3 kiddos and 2 below 5, it's so hard to take a break and we both need one. 

Goodbye to Breastfeeding
My Breastfeeding journey with no. 3 has ended. It lasted a few more months longer than I expected, as we initially found out he was allergic to diary. Now, we realized he is actually badly lactose intolerant. So, he is currently on soy formula and/or HA formula. It took some time to get him used to drinking milk but we made it work.

Life is short. Always look on the bright side, folks! Count your blessings no matter how big or small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment