Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Word Search Puzzles

When I was a kid, I like doing word search puzzles and thought it will be a good learning method for my #1. I was surfing for some art ideas and chance upon this site that allows you to create/generate your own word search puzzles.

#1 has been learning about adjectives, prepositions etc in her English prep class. However, she is still a little (this is a major understatement) *lost* on the idea of adjectives. We struggled while going through her work. So I decided this is an easy and quick way to "expose" her to more adjectives and hopefully this will help her write better compositions.


*makes a face*
ps. I am pretty sure this is also a good way to occupy time during the upcoming school holidays! Heehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment